That’s where commercial storytelling starts. Yes, we’re going to launch this art at a something and watch it race and bear down and collide and detonate and set into motion a supernova. But first we make art. Together. Because we believe in powerful ideas. The kind that change people permanently. Art that seizes you and demands to be dealt with. Neither of us wants to sign the bottom of a piece that was born to be ignored, packed away in the attic to collect sentimental value. We don’t want to make something that you could have just hired anyone to crank out. Don’t only hire us for our cinematography or editing. Hire us for the story that we help you tell. About yourself. About your clients. About your brand. About the world you’re shaping in your unique way.
That’s what a commercial storyteller does. That’s how you make the story more.
THE STORY BEHIND THE BRAND
You are a patron if you’re our client. You’re commissioning a work of art that’s application is commercial. Here’s what makes a great patron:
• A spirit of exploration
• Faith in yourself and your artist
• Respect for your vision and your artist’s vision
• Willingness to do what it takes to build a masterpiece
• Openness to new ways of thinking and doing
• Enjoying uncertainty as the story unfolds
• Willingness to make mistakes along the way
• A desire to create something special
WE SET OUT TO MAKE YOU
Director, Cinematographer, Editor